Soyuz ISS Laptop bag Orange
An authentic laptop bag featuring a piece of landing parachute from Soyuz International Space Station April 2004 mission. High quality messenger-type bag with padded sleeve for notebook up to 15.5 in. Multiple pockets for cell phone, keys.
Includes a separate 12" x 12" original piece of Soyuz TMA-3 parachute for space collectors.
Authenticated with a signed certificate from A. Kaleri, russian cosmonaut and flight engineer on the Soyuz TMA-3 mission
Bag front features a piece of ISS Soyuz TMA-3 landing parachute (varies in color ;white, orange or White and orange depending on parachute piece)
- Water-resistant recycled black nylon with non-abrasive finish
- Padded interior with soft nylon-cotton black lining
- Separate padded laptop sleeve
- Full width back pocket for passport, airline tickets
- Three large front pockets for cellphone, keys, iPod
- Black recycled nylon 2" wide shoulder strap adjustable and removable
- Designed and handcrafted in Canada with NorthAmerican components
- Certificate of Authenticity included- Dimensions : 15"Wx13"Hx5"D