Soyuz ISS TMA-3 Compact Shoulder bag Orange
An authentic messenger-type shoulder bag featuring a piece of landing parachute from Soyuz International Space Station TMA-3 mission in April 2004. Includes an additional piece of space parachute 12" x 12" with a certificate of authenticity.
Versatile design bag for notebook up to 14 in. Multiple pockets for cell phone, keys.
Authenticated with a signed certificate from A. Kaleri, Russian cosmonaut and flight engineer on the Soyuz TMA-3 mission
- Front features a piece of ISS Soyuz TMA-3 landing parachute (varies in color;white, orange or White and Orange depending on parachute piece)
- Water-resistant recycled black nylon with non-abrasive finish
- Full width back pocket for passport, airline tickets
- Two large front pockets for cellphone, keys, iPod
- Black nylon 2" wide shoulder strap adjustable and removable
- Designed and handcrafted in Canada with NorthAmerican components
- Certificate of Authenticity included
Dimensions : 15"Wx14"Hx4"D